12C Gold Description:
k&w12C Gold calculator is a software emulation of the original HP12C. It implements all the features of the original version. HP12C is possibly the most successful financial calculator ever made.
k&w12C Gold is intended for business and administration students and professionals or any individual that might need a very versatile, simple and with a large number of financial functions calculator.
Please to find out more about all functionalities of the calculator; please download the User’s Manual from: http://1drv.ms/1guX7gF
Summary of Main Features:
* Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) Calculator
* Percentage functions: percentages, net amount, percent difference, and percent of total
* Calendar functions: date format, future and past dates, number of days between dates
* Basic financial functions: 5 financial registers to financial calculations, simple interest, cash flow, compound interested, amortization
* Additional financial functions: Discounted cash flow analysis – Net Present Value NPV, Internal Rate of Return IRR, bond calculations, depreciation calculations – Straight-line SL, Sum-of-the-years SOYD, and Declining-balance DB depreciation methods
* Statistics functions: Accumulating statistics, correcting accumulated statistics, mean, standard deviation, linear estimation, weighted mean
*Mathematical functions: 1/x, √x, Ln x, ex, round x, x!, integer x, fractional x, yx
* Storage memory capacity: 20 registers
* Cash flow memory capacity: 20 registers (no identical entries)
* Program memory capacity: 100 steps
In addition to providing all the functionality of HP 12C, k&w12C Gold financial calculator has the following extra features:
Portrait and Landscape orientation – automatic
Key vibration – selectable by user
Key click sound – selectable by user
Key glow – selectable by user
Memories (Cash Flow and Storage) are independent of Program Memory – default
Cash Flow Registers might be independent of Storage Memory – user selectable
Supports different screen sizes
If you need any help, have any questions, or find any software defects, please feel free to email email@example.com.