#1 Finance App in over 90 countries, top 10 Finance App in over 120 countries.
Trade virtual stocks, compete with your friends, get expert stock tips and earn extra cash all at the same time!
TradeHero is a mobile stock market simulation app that lets you learn about trading without any risk. Rise up the leaderboards and become a trading Hero to gain followers and earn subscription fees! You can also follow Heroes and get their stock tips instantly sent to your phone to make profitable trades in reality!
• Free to use and download
• Manage your own $100k virtual stock portfolio
• Trade with near real-time quotes across 35 exchanges - NYSE (USA), SGX (Singapore), NASDAQ + PINK + AMEX (USA), HKEX (Hong Kong), LSE (London), XETRA (Germany), MLSE (Milan), TSX (Toronto), TSXV (Toronto), SIBE (Spain), AMS, BRU, PAR, LIS (EuroNext), ASX (Australia), NZX (New Zealand) SHA, SHE (China), JKT (Indonesia), KRX, KOSDAQ (Korea), TPE (Taiwan), SET (Thailand), PSE (Philippines), MYX (Malaysia), TSE (Tokyo), NSE, BSE (India), XTSO (Nasdaq Stockholm), SIX (Switzerland), ISE (Rep. Ireland) and more
• In competition mode, trade with real-time quotes across 11 exchanges
• Follow Heroes to receive valuable stock tips via mobile push notifications when they make a trade
• Get Stock Alerts help to make your trading more efficient
Our vision is to build an interactive and global community, with free flow of trading knowledge between our members.
“TradeHero is probably one of the best startup ideas in Singapore. With TradeHero, users can essentially replicate the behavior of other successful traders many times over, thus empowering and incentivizing TradeHero’s users on both ends.”
-Tech in Asia
“TradeHero has worked with Singapore Exchange to develop a series of videos to educate users on the ABCs of trading. They are available on the TradeHero app and YouTube.“
“The app will ping you when a “Hero” you’re following makes a trade, so you can learn from the best. You can also compete with friends and other TradeHero members, while learning about the increasingly complex world of markets, investing, and trading.”